Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Universal
- Model: M25 3cly
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 21hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: Bronze
- Year: 1984
- Engine Hours: 262
290 Yacht Club Drive
Niceville, Florida, US, 32578-7122
Tel:850 897 4150
Five steps down from cockpit to salon. Salon headroom is 6'4" with the boat having berthing facilities for four (can convert the dinette to sleep additional two persons). Aft of the forecabin to port is the spacious head with separate shower area. Across is the 24" wide hanging locker and next a "vanity" with three drawers, shelving and a storage locker above. The dinette is aft of the head with a custom table that measures 21" X 35". The dinette can be converted to form a double berth that would be 6'3" long by 4'10" wide. Across from the dinette are twin 21" X 22" seats separated by a 29" X 26" table. Aft of the dinette is the galley and across is the Navigator Station with a dedicated 23" x 21" seat and 27" X 30" chart table. Aft of the Navigator station is the aft cabin that has a berth that is 6' long by 4'wide. There is also a 5'6" bench seat. The aft cabin has a mirror and (3) opening ports for ventilation.
The forecabin berth is 7' long and is 6'3" wide at the head. It has side and fore shelving, two storage lockers underneath as well as drawers. There is a 24' X 20" hatch above the berth. There is also a starboard side hanging locker with shelf and mirrored storage compartment.
- The large head compartment has an electric M.S.D., a separate shower area with teak seat, a stainless steel 11" oval sink, (4) storage lockers including mirrored "medicine chest", 2' X 33" Teak bordered mirror, an opening port, an opening hatch and a teak floor grate. There is a macerator and "Y" valve for offshore discharge capability and a shower sump.
The "U" shaped galley with counter fiddles extends 5' into the salon with 4'10" of counter space along the port bulkhead and an additional 2' next to the companionway ladder. There is ample storage space above and below the counter with a deep topload "pantry".
- Twin stainless steel 10" X 10" X 14" deep sinks
- Emerson microwave oven
- 2 Burner gimbaled CNG stove and oven
- Top load icebox with 12 volt Adler Barber refrigeration (Nonoperational)
- Shur Flo Pressure water system
- Hot water heater
- Pressurized hold/cold water
The AC system is a 110 volts and consists of one 30 amp cord with connection on the port side in the cockpit with individual breakers, overload protection and polarity indicator on the panel in the salon.
The DC system is 12 volts and consists of two group 29 batteries and one group 21 battery for engine start and house service. They are equipped with Vapor tight on/off selector switch. The system is charged by an engine driven alternator or by a guest 10 amp marine charger when connected to shore power.
- 12000btu Mermaid Marine Air - Needs service/replacing
- Refrigerator (not functional)
- Raytheon Autohelm
- Binnacle mounted Richie Compass
- Guest battery charger
- Shore power cables
The sailing rig is sloop configuration with an aluminum mast stepped to the keel. The boom and spreader are aluminum. The stainless steel turn buckles are connected to stainless steel chain plates mounted through the deck and connected to interior. The boom vang is adjustable stainless steel and there is an adjustable whisker pole.
The head sail is mounted on a Harkin furling system and is a 150%. The mainsail is fully battened with two reef points.
- 1 Lewmar #30 self-tailing mounted on the cabin top
- 1 Lewmar #16 self-tailing mounted on the cabin top
- 2 Lewmar #48 self-tailing mounted in cockpit
- New running rigging
- New standing rigging
Cockpit has popular "T" configuration with 6' cockpit seats.
- Bimini Top
- Swim Ladder
- Cockpit Speakers
- Large SS helm w/leather wrap
- Emergency tiller
- Lewmar #48 two speed winches
- (2) Coaming compartments
- Oversized winches for headsail
- Forspar whisker pole
- Solid boomvang
- Cabin swing out door
- Second anchor rode
- (2) 12" X 12" deck hatches
- (1) 19" X 19" deck hatch
- (1) Solid fiberglass 28" X 26" forward hatch over forecabin
- Outboard motor bracket (no motor)
- (2) Nicro solar vents
- Radar reflector
- Topside handrails
Upgrades in the last two years include:
- 2017 Complete replacement of the standing rigging & roller furling ($23,000.00)
- New stainless steel stem
- Upgraded bow anchor roller from Catalina
- Rewired mast to include new oversized coax
- New AIS VHF antenna
- Aqua Signal lights w/ LED bulbs
- 200' 5/8in anchor line with 40' 5/8' BBB chain
- Lowrance chart plotter on the helm
- Swing out computer monitor at the nav station that doubles as video monitor for the cabin
- New batteries
- New Running rigging
- All teak in the cabin was stripped, sanded and refinished with four coats of varnish during refit
- 35lb CQR on the bow, Three sets of ground tackle (two in bow locker, 1 in lazarette)
- Standard Horizon GX2200 AIS radio at nav station with remote mic at helm. (AIS antenna on masthead)
- New main sheet
- (4) PFD's
- Throwable Device
- Life Lines
- Handheld Horn
- Navigation Lighting
- 1 each 1-A 10 BC stowed in aft berth
- 1 each 1 A-10 BC stowed under navigation station
The Universal M25 3cly, 21hp engine and transmission were rebuilt 4 years ago, along with the replacement of the exhaust system. Max-Pro feathering prop with hull and prop maintained monthly by diver.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Located at Bluewater Bay Marina